The Family Campsite
Next to the normal campsite, we also have a family campsite especially for families with (small) children. Also this campsite will have sufficient sanitary provisions and is also in walking distance from the Budel grounds.
As of 22:00 hrs the family campsite is forbidden for all traffic. A volunteer will make sure that there is no more noise after this time.
You do not have to pre-register for the family campsite. We make sure that there is a place for every one. Therefore the campsite is open, day and night, as of Friday afternoon 13:00 hrs. You cannot enter the family campsite any sooner. Early arrivals will be temporarily directed to another part of the grounds, so they can have their first taste of Budel already.
The family campsite has sufficient sanitary provisions. There are plenty of toilets and showers with hot running water. The toilets and washingtents are open 24 hours, however the showers have specific opening hours.
You will NOT have the luxury of electricity. It is impossible for the organisation to provide over 1,000 people with electricity. We trust you understand our position
Opening Hours Showers:
|Friday:||15:00 - 21:00 uur|
|Saturday:||07:00 - 12:00 uur|
|15:00 - 21:00 uur|
|Sunday:||07:15 - 13:00 uur|
The campsite is mainly intended for camping and not for parking your car. Therefore the following parking fees apply for the family campsite:
- Aircooled Volkswagens and aircooled vehecles based on Volkswagen free parking
- All non-aircooled Volkswagens and other vehicles € 20.- per car weekendtariff
Note: Your parking fee for the family campsite will be reimbursed if you move your car outside the campsite on that same day. This is to accomodate the people who just want to unload their cars.
For the campsite the following rules apply (next to the general visitors regulations):
- During Beautiful Budel, all visitors comply with the House Rules. Willful violators of the House Rules and / or Camping Regulations will irrevocable be removed from the event site.
- Beautiful Budel starts on Friday at 13:00 hrs. At that time, access to the event and camping site is opened. We close on Sunday at 18:00 hrs., after that time it is no longer possible to use our site. The organization emphasizes, on behalf of the municipality and police, wild camping is prohibited and urgently encourages visitors to arrive on Friday, not before. It is not allowed to drive on the event site between 22:00 hrs. and 08:00 hrs., except for driving to the camp. At the family campsite after 22:00 hrs full rest has to be followed which means the family campsite can only be entered by foot.
- The camp is accessible for cars, buses and campers with a maximum weight of 3500kg. Trucks, large trailers and car trailers are not allowed on the campsite. They have to be parked in the special parking area for trailers.
- You can find your camp place at the direction of the organization. Note: The paths (3.5 meters wide) and the emergency exits must always be kept clear, due to rules of the fire department. For safety reasons a maximum of 15 persons per tent permitted with a maximum size of 30 m² (e.g. 6 x 5 meters).
- Keeping places open is accepted until camp is full, this at the discretion of the organization. From then on all open places will be filled.
- Cars, bikes and vans can be parked at the campsite, at your tent, caravan or motorhome. Our aircooled-only campground is accessible only for air-cooled Volkswagens. You can park your water-cooled car in the designated 'P no-air' parking lot, not on the site itself. If you do this, you get back the fee you paid at the entrance for your water-cooled car. Naturally you can bring your stuff to the campsite and pick it up again with your water-cooled car.
- At the event site, the rules of the Dutch road traffic apply. Drivers must possess a valid driving license and vehicle insurance and the vehicle must be MOT approved. An exception is made for participants of the sprint or buggy-course but only for the drive from the site (or other storage location) to the relevant section and back. Scooters, trikes, quads, minibikes and scooters are not allowed on the site except vehicles of the organization. The speed limit on site is 10 km/h. Driving with or under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not tolerated. Drinking and driving is a crime! Drivers who engage in reckless or irresponsible driving will be removed from the event site by the organization.
- At the campsite there are no electrical connections. Aggregates are tolerated under the condition that the noise is within bounds, this at the discretion of the organization.
- Sufficient provisions are made in order to deposit garbage. Bags will also be distributed. These are also picked up daily. Clean up your own mess and take your stuff just back home. Pay particular attention to glass (cullet) and tent pegs. If you leave an excessive mess behind, all cleanup and removal costs have to be paid by the polluter.
- By order of the fire department open fires are strictly prohibited. So no flares, joy fires, fire pits etc. Fire burning means permanently removed from the site. Be aware that one (meaning innocent) small fire can have serious consequences if this small fire is spread to a tent, caravan, motorhome or car.
- Huge sound systems that provide your favorite music to the whole campsite are not allowed. This also counts for megaphones. Do you have a small sound system, the organization determines the maximum volume, not you! Sing and celebrate as long as your neighbors may not be affected. All sound systems are turned off no later than 01:00 hrs. On the family camping should sound systems no later than 22:00 hrs. have to be turned off.
- Professional dispensing equipment is not allowed and will be immediately confiscated.
- Professional selling cars and/or parts is prohibited at the campsite. However, car boot sales are allowed.
- Employees of the organization are at the camp site 24 hours a day and are recognizable as such. They are there in the interest of the visitors and will answer all your questions. In addition, the organization is always decisive in everything that can not be anticipated.
- In case of an emergency (accident, fire, vandalism, etc.) or other urgent matters, the organization can be reached at: +31 878 704 521.
If you have any further questions, please contact the organisation of the campsite:Informatie aanvraag