When you enter the event area, you are obliged to respect the house rules drawn up for the VW Aircooled Event20 18 at Budel.
By entering the event site you agree to these rules.
Failure to comply with the house rules irrevocably results to denied access to the site..
Instructions by or on behalf of the staff must always strictly be observed!
1. You are required to wear your wristband around your wrist and show it on request. If you lose the strap report this to the information desk as soon as possible. Abuse of tickets and / or wristbands will be reported to the police.
2. At the event site, the rules of the Dutch road traffic apply. Drivers must possess a valid driving license and vehicle insurance and the vehicle must be MOT approved. An exception is made for participants of the buggy-course but only for the drive from the site (or other storage location) to the relevant section and back. Scooters, trikes, quads, minibikes and scooters are not allowed on the site except vehicles of the organization. The speed limit on site is 10 km/h. Driving with or under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not tolerated. Drinking and driving is a crime! Drivers who engage in reckless or irresponsible driving will be removed from the event site by the organization.
3. Parking is only permitted at designated sites. In case a vehicle is parked elsewhere, it will be towed away. The organization is not liable for damage to your car being towed away.
4. Alcohol is not granted to persons under 18 years.
5. On the entire event area glassware is prohibited. Exceptions are the campsites and horse arena.
6. Smoking is not permitted in the marquees.
7. Hard drugs are forbidden. The Dutch tolerance policy for soft drugs applies, this means that a maximum of 5 grams of soft drugs (for personal use) are allowed. In case of usage or possession of hard drugs or dealing in hard / soft drugs, you will be handed over to the police.
8. Pets are allowed but must be leashed. Dogs must be let out outside the event area are at designated spaces.
9. Distributing leaflets or flyers is not allowed. A goody bag is handed out at the entrance. For a small fee your flyer can be put in the goody bag upfront.
10. Everyday social norms and values comply to Beautiful Budel. The threat and use of force, discriminatory remarks, sexual harassment, urinating, throwing beer and mud throwing will not be tolerated.
11. Throw your waste in the appropriate containers. For those who intentionally pollute or destroy fields and / or materials access will be denied to the event site. The perpetrator is held responsible for the caused damage and repair replacement of the damage must be paid in cash directly to the organization.
12. Everyone who commits a crime is are arrested and handed over to the police.
13. The organization and / or its employees cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage.
14. Cameras watch over your and our security. Cameras are hanging at various places on the event site. Everyone who visits our event agrees to make video tapes. In emergencies, these recordings are presented to third parties as supporting material.
15. In case of cancellation or early termination of the event due to unforeseen circumstances already paid entry fees are not returned. Food and drink coins remain valid, but can also be returned.
16. In case of an emergency (accident, fire, vandalism, etc.) or other urgent matters, the organization can be reached at: +31 878 704 521.
17. In all cases not provided for in these rules, the organization decides. These decisions are binding
The organization wishes you a great VW Aircooled Event: Beautiful Budel!